Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Showers

Oh, happy day was the day my Luke said he wanted to take a shower like Daddy!  I was more than happy to oblige him.

Let's be honest, bathing four children is no small task.  I feel like SuperMom on the days everyone gets a bath!

So, we marched off to the bathroom, turned on the shower, and had a lesson on how to actually take a shower.  And that the point of a shower is to get clean and not to stick the foam letters all over the tub wall.



A couple of days later, I realized I had failed to mention we don't close the drain when we're in the shower.  It's not exactly safe. Or good for the bathroom floor.  Or my stress level.

It's been great to be able to tell Luke to go jump in the shower and never have to get my sleeves wet!  I've pretty much traded his bath time off for this little fella's bath.


 I'd say he's pretty happy about the trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment