Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Freebies in my mailbox!

Remember when I told you about Swagbucks? A couple of weeks ago, I redeemed some of my bucks for some books on my wishlist at Amazon.  Here's what I got for FREE:



A Mother's Heart: A Look at Values, Vision, and Character for the Christian Mother by Jean Fleming

Little Pillows  by Frances Ridley Havergal

The Shaping of a Christian Family by Elisabeth Elliot


Swagbucks are so easy to earn and they add up quickly, allowing me to be able to purchase books.  There are many prizes you can redeem your bucks for, but there are tons of books I want, so the Amazon gift card works best for me!

It's super easy to sign up for.  You can also download their toolbar, which frequently has free codes you can redeem for bucks.  Lately, I have been winning Swagbucks just for logging in on their toolbar!  It's great!

Can't wait to cash in some more Swagbucks to expand my library!

No comments:

Post a Comment