Monday, February 2, 2009

Saving at CVS



If you love free or next-to-free stuff, head on over here to learn how to make the CVS stores work for you. Since I started CVS-ing, I have gotten tons of hair care, toothpaste, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, make-up, diapers, wipes, and more for literally pennies.

Just last month I got two mega packs of Pampers diapers for a total of TWELVE CENTS!! No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you....that was 120 diapers for $.12. That's six cents per pack!! Tell me you're not remotely curious how this works???

And that's just one great deal off the top of my head. I've gotten tons of awesome deals like that one. It's great to see how much money we've saved in our budget by shopping at CVS.

OOOHHH, that reminds me....I've got to get on over there to use a store coupon that expires today. I printed out a $5 off of $15 Friday night. Pair that with a sale, some coupons, and ECB's, and I'm sure to come away with a great deal. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment