Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Plan for week of March 14

I cannot tell you how much a menu plan has helped me!  I love being able to just look at my plan instead of rummaging through the fridge and pantry, which I was notorious for doing.  It makes life much simpler and that's something I can definitely use more of.

Our everyday life tends to change quite a bit from what we have planned around here so if we don't follow the meal plan for the day I'll just move it to another day or use it for the following weeks plan! 

Monday:
Muffins
Egg Salad Sandwiches
Ribs-Beans-Slaw

Tuesday:
Baked Oatmeal
Pretzels-Soup
Chicken Chili

Wednesday:
Pancakes
Cream Cheese Salsa Dip
Red Beans and Rice

Thursday:
Smoothies
Grilled Cheese
Garlic Chicken Pasta

Friday:
Cereal
Out for Dr. Appt.
Tilapia

Saturday:
Yogurt w/Granola
Bean and Cheese Burritos
Venison tenderloin wrapped in bacon

Sunday:
Breakfast Cookies
Philly Steak and Cheese
Fellowship @ Church-Taking Strawberry Cake and ????

Now you may notice I usually only plan the main course for the meal so that leaves me with adding easy choices of breads, fruits, or veggies, depending on what I'm in the mood for.  I usually just buy a variety of fruits and veggies each week and pull my sides from that. 

So what about you?  Do you use a menu plan?

1 comment:

  1. I do menu plan and I love it! When I started I did it by the month. That got old for ME really quick. Now, I do it by the week. It's a true lifesaver and I don't know how my life would work without it.

    I'm always inspired when I see others menu plan. It gives me great new ideas. And I'm sure you can relate to that because once you've made the same thing week after week, your eager to see something new:)

    ReplyDelete